Dover, NH – Eddie Edwards, a Republican candidate for Congress in NH-01, announced additional endorsements today to his growing list of grassroots supporters.
"As the wife of a United States Marine and an ardent conservative, I strongly support Eddie Edwards. Eddie’s upbringing, as well as his training in the United States military and law enforcement, has given him an important perspective that we need more of in Congress. It would be an honor to have Eddie Edwards representing NH-01 and me in Washington."
- Judy Baldasaro of Londonderry, Conservative Activist and New Hampshire Delegate for President Donald Trump to the Republican National Convention in 2016
"After I heard Eddie Edwards first speak about his history in the U.S. Navy and his law enforcement career, he went on to explain how he would represent New Hampshire. This part of the night is what struck me the most about Chief Eddie Edwards. His conservative values and ideas rose above the “Republican-Democratic" white noise that we see daily from career politicians.
"Eddie's message is clear and honest. His belief in hard work, lower taxes, a great education for our children, good-paying jobs, and a strong national defense is perfectly in line with mine. These conservative values aren’t just ideals he talks about, but rather a reflection of what he has learned throughout his life of public service. It is time for NH-01 to have a no-nonsense voice that will bring to Washington, D.C. all the things that not only make New Hampshire a wonderful place to work and live, but make America incredible as well."
- Hon. Dino Scala of Wakefield, Chairman of the Brookfield/Effingham/Wakefield Republican Committee, Former New Hampshire State Representative, Former Chairman of the Budget Committee, and Planning Board Alternate for the Town of Wakefield
- Ed Conley of Effingham, Law Enforcement Officer
- Les Donovan of Tuftonboro, Conservative Activist
- Anthony Dow of Kensington, Conservative Activist
- Steve Earle of Gilford, Conservative Activist
- Ajay Gardner of Conway, U.S. Navy Veteran
- L. Michael Hatch of Meredith, U.S. Navy Veteran and Former Candidate for State Representative
- Hon. David Lundgren of Londonderry, State Representative
- Bill Strong of Madison, Law Enforcement Officer