Adds 20 additional County Co-Captains to his growing grassroots team
Dover, NH – Eddie Edwards, a Republican candidate for Congress in NH-01, announced an additional 20 County Co-Captain endorsements today.
"I am honored to endorse Eddie Edwards for Congress. I have known Eddie for almost 12 years. He is a man of integrity, one who tells it like it is, with a can-do-attitude. He has served 8 years of honorable service in the Navy. I believe New Hampshire is long overdue to have a Veteran serving our state in Congress. With the many issues that NH has had in providing medical service to our veterans, it is time to elect someone who understands the needs of all veterans. There is no doubt in my mind that Eddie Edwards is the right person we need in Washington, D.C. to protect our constitutional rights. Local control, less business regulations, protecting veteran benefits, national security, immigration, and our elderly are a few of the issues important to Eddie. Without any reservations, I endorse Eddie Edwards to represent New Hampshire as our Congressman."
- Deputy Majority Leader Al Baldasaro of Londonderry, Trump for President National Veterans Chairman, NH General Court Deputy Majority Leader, Vice Chairman of NH State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee, 5-Term NH State Representative from Londonderry, NH Delegate at the 2016 Republican National Convention, 1st Sgt. U.S. Marine Corps (RET)
"When I met Eddie, I was struck by the passion he has for maintaining and protecting our American way of life and traditional values. Undoubtedly, his faith allows great clarity in his decision making process, along with his years of experience in serving our state and country. His conservative views are in tune with my own and would add great strength to our party on a national level. Eddie is a man of integrity and action, just what we need in Washington- or anywhere!"
- Natalie Healy of Exeter, Gold Star Mother, Veterans Activist
"As the Sheriff of Merrimack County, I am proud to endorse Eddie Edwards for Congress. Eddie has the understanding and the spine to do what is needed for our state and nation."
- Sheriff Scott Hilliard of Tilton, Merrimack County Sheriff
"I went to hear Eddie speak and met him personally, and I am really impressed. This man speaks from the heart and is a man of character. His integrity and honor comes through, which you do not see often."
- Robert Boilard of Manchester, 2nd Amendment Activist, Board Member of the Londonderry Fish and Game Club, Small Business Owner
- James Cross of Derry, Former Law Enforcement Officer, 2nd Amendment Advocate
- Kathy Dunton of Rochester, Conservative Blogger and Activist
- Hon. Robert Gates of Rochester, Rochester Ward 5 City Councilor, U.S. Navy Veteran
- Alyson Pitman Giles of New London, Former CEO of Catholic Medical Center
- Bill Giles of New London, Retired Businessman
- Tim Grant of Gilford, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- David Grasse of Tamworth, Businessman
- Scott Groleau of Laconia, Veteran
- Jeff Hiatt of Newington, Trump for President Seacoast-area Co-Chairman,
Businessman, Veterans Activist
- NelAnn Hiatt of Newington, Republican Activist
- Pete Lampesis of Rollinsford, Businessman
- Stephen LaValley of Derry, Conservative Activist
- Jodi Lavoie-Carnes of Rollinsford, Vice Chair of the Strafford Co. GOP
- Adelle Robinson of Dover, Conservative Activist
- Chief Dean Rondeau of Alton, Wolfeboro Police Chief
- Joshua Odess of Rochester, Conservative Activist