Dover, NH – Eddie Edwards, a Republican candidate for Congress in NH-01, released 20 additional County Co-Captain endorsements today. The campaign continues to lead any Republican opponent in NH-01 in public endorsements with over 220 grassroots supporters and growing.
"I’m supporting Eddie Edwards because he will have the backbone to stand up for the Second Amendment. His background as a law enforcement officer and U.S. Navy veteran has given him appreciation for the need to defend ourselves and our families. Eddie is the right candidate for NH-01 and for America."
- Susan Olsen of Warner, New Hampshire Women's Defense League, Second Amendment Activist
"I am proud to support Eddie Edwards for Congress in New Hampshire's First District. Mr. Edwards is not only a hard worker, but he believes in our country and the values we hold dear. He is dedicated to helping New Hampshire families keep more of their hard-earned money by supporting tax reform, and as a Navy Veteran, he is committed to supporting our troops and veterans.
"Eddie sees the need for change in college and student loan interest costs and will work to lower the them. Also as a former Chief of Police, he saw the negative effects of the opioid crisis and will work hard to give support and strengthen our communities.
"Eddie Edwards is committed to making positive change in our country, and I know he will represent New Hampshire well in Congress."
- Danielle Rieger of Derry, 2018 New Hampshire Young Republicans Gipper Award Winner
- David Abbott of Wakefield, Activist
- John Caggiano of Dover, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- Wayne Clapper of Dover, Activist
- Curtis Coleman of Albany, Small Business Owner
- Bill Cuccio of Conway, Owner of the Lobster Trap
- Alison Endee of Gilford, Activist
- Maureen Ferguson of Bartlett, Activist
- William Gunning of Plaistow, Activist
- Kevin Kelly of Rochester, Activist
- Joe C. Kendrick of Rochester, U.S. Air Force Veteran
- Steve Lawton of Laconia, Activist
- Julyenne Moulton of Rochester, Activist
- Kenneth Patey of Hampstead, Small Business Owner
- George Pelletier of Rochester, Activist
- Veda Polletta of East Kingston, Activist
- Robert Rowan of Sandwich, Sandwich Selectman, Small Business Owner, Former Carroll County Fish and Game Commissioner
- Suzanne Rowan of Sandwich, Conservative Activist
- Chris Stilson of Rochester, Conservative Activist